Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where to Wednesday (6/22/11)

Matt, Mattilyn and I will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for the 4th of July. It will be a quick trip but we are hoping for some relaxation. Groupon had a deal for Camden on the Lake a few weeks back and we snatched it up. I really wanted to go to the lake but when looking for a place to stay I was having a hard time finding somewhere that was affordable, nice, had a swimming pool and was on the lake. This met all of the criteria. I knew I had to have a place with a pool because there is no way I am getting in the lake! We are hoping to be able to be able to see a good firework display over the water too! Here are some pictures of where we will be staying. I hope it is as nice as it looks!





I am thinking mimosa's on the patio with breakfast!



Two years ago our time would have probably been spent here but now we will be back with the kids you see in the background and we wouldn't change it!





What are your thoughts/opinions on traveling with your child/children? Do you enjoy doing it or would you rather they stay at home so you can have adult time? I am sure eventually Matt and I will go on a vacation without Mattie but right now we would rather have her with us rather than having the worry of her staying home. In my mind an adults only vacation sounds fabulous but I am doing good to give her up for one night and am not ready for more than that yet! It's a good thing she is a good little traveler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, it's a Where to Wednesday post! This took me back to the good ole' blog days on Singing at a Stoplight! HA!

Anyway, I saw that groupon! You guys will have a blast! Take lots of pics.