Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Branson Day 1

Mattie and I took a litte trip down to Branson with my parents. We missed Matt a lot while we were gone but still had a good time. It was pretty hot and the pool temp was cold so we didn't get to do as much of the activities as we would have liked at the place we stayed. We stayed at Treasure Lake and it was nice for being an RV park. They had a lot to do but unfortunately we didn't get to take advantage of it like we would have liked.

Our first night there we didn't do too much. We went down to the Branson Landing for dinner and walked around and then made a trip to Walmart! I guess there was some flooding in Branson back in April so the fountains were shut off at the Branson Landing which was kind of disappointing since they are usually fun to watch.

My uncle Jerry and Mattie



My mom and dad!



My mom and her brother!




My cousin Teresa and Mattie



The boys (Nathan, Trayse, Uncle Jerry and Dad)



Chasing Bubbles



No comments: