Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where to Wednesday (6/15/11)

Tomorrow Mattie and I are headed to Branson with my parents, uncle and my cousin and her family! My parents have a camper so we will be staying in that. We really don't have any plans for our time there but I am sure it will be fun no matter what we do! My family that we are meeting down there is from Joplin and we don't get to see them nearly enough so it will be an extra special weekend. Unfortunately, Matt has to stay home and work so he will really be missed. (If I am lucky I will come home to a basement that has carpet!)

I can't find very many pictures but hopefully I will have more to post after!








Some of the activities include

Mini golf

Tennis Court (Maybe I can cross this off the bucket list)

Shuffleboard

Bocce Ball

Croquet

Basketball

Volleyball

Horseshoes

Paved Walking Trail

Fishing

Frisbee Golf

Playgrounds

No comments: