Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where to Wednesday

I stole this idea from Molly's blog and always enjoyed reading it so I thought I would start it on my own blog.

Matt has agreen to a return trip to Jamaica in December 2011. We traveled to Couples Ocho Rios back in December 2006 and had the best time. For anyone looking to go to Jamaica I highly recommend the Couples Resorts. We have only been to one but know other people who have went to others and loved it just as much as we did. This time around I am nervous about leaving Mattie even though I know she would be in great hands so I need your reassurance and your opinions. For those of you that have left your little one at home, how did you get the courage up to just book it?

And also which resort would you choose?

This is the first resort we stayed at, Couples Tower Isle (it was Couples Ocho Rios when we stayed there but they have since renovated)








Or Couples San Souci







Or should we just say forget a mom and dad only vacation and take Mattie with us?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! How funny! I love it! Thanks for using my idea. I'm actually got big things in store for my blog and am in the middle of a redo right now. The Where to Wednesday will become a weekly installment with its very own button and everything.

I hope you make it to Jamaica. I want to go there too someday and would like to stay at a little resort called Rockhouse Hotel. Look it up. It looks amazing :)