Thursday, July 1, 2010

Squeaker shoes!

So my daughter is quite stubborn and doesn't want to walk. She can but she chooses not to! She gets around faster crawling and I guess it is safer on the floor. Well I am anxious to get her to walk so I have been trying different things. We bought her a big pink ball and she likes to carry it around and bring it to you. Since it is so big she has to walk to carry it! A couple of weeks ago Baby Half Off.com had Itzy Bitzy squeaker shoes for the sale of the day so I thought I would give those a try to see if they motivated her anymore. At first she wasn't so sure about them but as soon as she realized she could make them squeak she was much more fond of them. Tuesday night she was walking all over the place even after I took them off! I just hope she keeps up this trend! Here are some pictures and a video of her walking with her squeaker shoes. Well nevermind about the video because I can't get blogger to upload it and I have been trying for days. There are a few pictures of Mattie though.

No comments: