Monday, June 28, 2010

Smoothies=ONE BIG MESS!

It was so hot out on Wednesday we decided we would make some smoothies. This isn't technically the first time Mattie has had one but the only other time was when she was sick and she wasn't eating or drinking anything so it doesn't really count. We decided we would go outside to enjoy this yummy treat since Matt was doing some stuff outside. It was a good thing I decided to strip her down too. I think our straw sippy cup was malfunctioning because I couldn't even get anything out. I went inside to get a regular straw and Matt decided to just let her lick off of the sippy straw. When I first came back out it wasn't a big deal just a messy face. Well that quickly turned into all of this. Needless to say, straight to the bathtub is where she was headed when she was done!











1 comment:

Melissa said...

What kind of smoothie was that? It looks like a Barney smoothie.