Friday, June 25, 2010

New Pool, New Fun

Mattie got a blow up pool for her birthday but it barely made it through one use. We decided even though the plastic ones are bigger and bulkier, it would have a better chance of making it through the summer. Mattie had fun playing in it. She really enjoyed stepping down from the stairs into the pool and then back out again. I would have loved to get a video of this but my hands were occupied as she had to hold my hands while she did it. Also you can see Mattie's new swimsuit. I am not a big fan of the two pieces for babies mainly because when they are playing or you are carrying them the top tends to ride up. I thought I would give a tankini a try and I give the approval! No riding up!






Also a picture of her sweet footprint on the concrete.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

The footprint so precious and the suit was a GREAT buy!