Friday, July 9, 2010

5 on Friday

Sorry I missed last week. I was off work and I hardly ever get on the computer at home.

1. As an update to the previous 5 on Friday, we are reserved for Jamaica 2011! We decided to go with Couples Tower Isle! Can't wait!

2. Why do short weeks always feel like the longest weeks ever? I only worked 4 days this week and I think I have overslept 3 out of 4 days.

3. I know it is time to start looking for daycares for Mattie but it scares me. She has bad separation and stranger anxiety and I can only imagine what it would be like for her to go to daycare. Will it get any easier for her as she gets older or do we just need to bite the bullet and do it now? We have been so blessed to have my mom and sister watch her but we know she needs more now as she gets older.

4. Matt and I have decided that we are going to start trying to find a new church. We haven't been to church together in months. I only go sometimes because Mattie doesn't like going to the nursery and I find it kind of pointless when I have to take her out and I am not getting anything from the sermon. We know for our family it is best if we are able to worship as a family but with his schedule a Sunday morning service just doesn't work. We are looking for something with a Wednesday night service, Sunday night or even Saturday night service so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

5. Mattie is going to start gymnastics next month!! I am so excited. My sister will be teaching and it is just like a Mommy and Me type class but it is so hard to find activities to do with your child when you are a working mom! I have heard it is a pretty good work out also so I can't really complain about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay to booking Jamaica! You will have to do a W2W to tell us all about the resort you picked!

And I totally understand about the daycare situation. It is a tough thing to decide. Good luck, hon. It does get better especially when you see how many friends they are making!