Tuesday, August 11, 2009

16 Weeks!

Where is time going? Everyone said how fast time would go but I really didn't want to believe them. I am so excited for Mattie to get big and see how she develops but I love her being small and being able to hold her!

A few things from the past week.

Mattie started sleeping in her crib last Friday and has done so well since going in there. I figured out for me to get a better night sleep with her in there I would put the monitor by Matt so that I am not woken up with every little sound. It is working out well. Just another sign that my baby is growing up!

Here is Mattie when she was eating one day. She was holding onto her bottle tight! She didn't want me to take it away to burp her. She is too funny.




Here are some pictures of Mattie when she finally got her toes in her mouth. She has been playing with her feet for awhile and has been trying to get them in her mouth without success. Finally this weekend she did it!





Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday too that I was surprised to see when I turned on the camera! My sister took them while she was watching her yesterday! I like for her to take pictures so that I am not missing out while I am away from her all day.


No comments: