Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sleepy Time!

This blog would be a lot more organized if only I would stay on top of posting. Trying to catch up on pictures from the last two months is hard work!

I love to take pictures of Mattie when she is sleeping! She is too cute not to! Matt and I have been very blessed these past two weeks because Mattie has consistenly slept from 10:30 to around 7:15 every night. It is not going to be any fun if she breaks this cycle, it has felt too good!

So here are some sleepy time pictures!

P6180387

P5030170

P5010154

P5060178

P5020168

Before she started sleeping so good this is how I allowed myself to get some extra sleep in the morning on the rough nights. We haven't had to this for awhile now which I am thankful for!

P5260317

Next step is moving Mattie into her crib next week on Matt's days off. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

The Neilson Famiily said...

There is nothing better than watching a sleeping baby.