Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daddy and me

Matt and Mattie love to spend time together whether it is sleeping or playing. Here are some pictures of their time together!

This is a picture of Mattie on a night Matt watched her while I went to dinner with friends. He was going to go to my parents for a bit since my sister was down there and she wanted to see her. Mattie had spit up on her shirt and Matt changed her. I am glad he made the effort but I will have to remember to have just in case clothes picked out from now on! A purple onesie that says Grandpa's Little Cupcake and brown pants with pink polkadots are nnot what I would have picked!

P5270320

Not sure how sleeping like that was comfortable!

P5270319

P6040335

P6090365

A friend (Sarah Maxey)came over and took some pictures for us! I just love this picture!

IMG_6153_BW

1 comment:

The Neilson Famiily said...

She is just so CUTE!!!!!!!!!