Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nick and Angela's wedding

We were so glad to be a part of Nick and Angela's wedding day! We wish you both a long happy marriage and hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

The happy couple!

P5230274

Angela before the ceremony

P5230250

Nick and Angela dancing

P5230287

Daniel holding Mattie! We wish daniel could have stayed longer. We don't get to see him often enough

P5230308

Matt and I all dressed up!

P5230260

And a family photo!

P5230265

I am done blogging for now! More to come soon I promise. I still have a ton of pictures plus we have Mattilyn's baby dedication at church today!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Many congratulations to the beautiful couple. Their love will definitely bloom in coming years. All my efforts for arranging engagement party for my sister were appreciated by all. Best was the décor and food buffet done at wedding venues NYC with exotic variety of snacks. Drinks and desserts were amazing as well.