Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time is starting to go by quickly

I can't believe I am 25 weeks. Time seems to be going by so much faster now. We have a lot of stuff coming together and I think it will seem more real once those things start to get accomplished. We are having a friend come on Sunday to paint Mattie's room and after he gets done with the walls we can paint the circles and then start putting it the bed together and figuring out how we want to arrange the furniture. So exciting! I think once this gets done it will really start to feel real. On another baby note, we signed up for our childbirth preparation class. Hopefully this doesn't scare me more than I already am!!!

Matt finally got to feel Mattie kick on Saturday morning as we were being lazy in bed. It was so awesome and of course I cried!! Matt just had a big grin on his face. Matt got to feel her again last night when we were watching tv. My mom also got to feel her moving around last night. It is just amazing!

In Matt news, he finally got told what his shift will be. He will be working 3rd which of course wouldn't be our first choice but it is much better than him working 2nd and us never being able to spend time as a family. We are thankful he has a stable job and benefits and our 2nd choice of shifts.

No comments: