Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doctor appointment and room updates

I went for my doctor appointment yesterday. Matt wasn't able to go with me so Natasha and Andrew were kind enough to go with me and sit through the hour I had to wait for the glucose test. The drink was not very good at all but luckily there wasn't much of it. It was just very sugary. Hopefully I will get the results today and will have passed. The last thing I want is to have to do that again! Mattilyn's heart rate was 138 which is the lowest it has been. She must have been relaxing! I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks and then we start our appointments every 2 weeks. It is so hard to believe that I am in the 3rd trimester and how fast things are going. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. I feel great! I tell people if I didn't feel her moving around in there I wouldn't really feel pregnant at all. Hopefully it will stay this way and I won't get huge!

The nursery is finally coming along. We have the walls painted and the circles are coming along. The goal for the weekend is to get it completed with the exception of maybe a few little details. I will post some pictures tonight of the progress we have made and hopefully this weekend I can post the finished project!

Matt and I are so excited to meet her!

No comments: