Friday, January 30, 2009

Really is it that hard?

I cannot figure out how to put a picture in a post. I have tried and tried with no luck. It really makes me not want to blog because I can't figure it out. Maybe someday!

Matt started his new shift so he is now working 10p-6:30a. I sure miss him when he is gone and miss having someone to cuddle with. It's a good thing I have the dogs or I don't think I would ever get any sleep! At least I know they will protect me. Between them and the bat beside my bed I think I'm safe!

I am now 29 weeks pregnant! It is going by way too fast. Mattilyn is doing some weird things in my belly. Sometimes I think she is having a party in there! We can't wait to meet her. I so badly want to get a 3d ultrasound done so I can see her beautiful face but then again I don't want that suprise ruined when I see her for the first time. Matt and I spend a lot of time talking about her and what it will be like when she comes. We wonder what she will look like, whose eyes she will have, smile, hair, ears, nose. We wonder what her personality will be like. Matt loves to read to her.

We start our child birth classes next week. I hope it doesn't scare me too bad!

Well that is all for now and maybe this weekend I will make another attempt at some pictures!

No comments: