Friday, July 17, 2009

Mattilyn's 3 month pictures!!

It's a little early since technically Mattie will not be 3 months until Tuesday but I was so anxious to get her pictures done and I wanted to do it on one of Matt's days off so we decided to go yesterday. Let me just say, my daughter is still stubborn! I always thought she was when I was still pregnant with her and she is proving now that she still is! She has never been too thrilled to have her picture taken and yesterday was no exception. She was crying part of the time, would not smile and wanted to have her hands in her mouth. Of course as soon as we got to the car she was full of smiles! The pictures are still great and I love them. We are going to try for some family photos soon since about the only ones we have of the three of us are with one of us holding the camera and that doesn't make for very good pictures.












1 comment:

The Neilson Famiily said...

I LOVE THEM!!! She looks so cute. Can't wait for more.