Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14 Weeks!

Mattie is finally getting over her cold but we had to take her to the doctor on Monday because my sister suspected she had thrush and sure enough that is what it was. She is taking medicine for it and hopefully it will be cleared up soon. On another note, she weighed 11 pounds 4 ounces with her clothes on! She is still in the 25th percentile but the doctor was very happy with her weight gain!

It is so hard to leave her in the morning because when she wakes up she is all smiles and I just want to stay with her and soak up those smiles. It is so hard to get a picture of those smiles because it seems like when she smiles and you have the camera out she automatically puts her hands in her mouth! She loves to suck on her hands or anything really for that matter.

Funny face!


I love my hands!


This dog rope is pretty cool too!


I like my blankie too!

No comments: