Saturday, April 11, 2009

6 Days Until Due Date!!!

Matt is at work for the night and I should be cleaning but I thought I would do a little updating and post some pictures before I get to the fun part of my evening! We have had a great weekend! Last night CheyAnne and Hannah stayed the night with us and then we went over to their house this evening to keep them company while Andy and Ricci were at the Royals game. We decorated Easter eggs, played Rock Band and took a walk. We had a lot of fun! I went and got a pedicure today and it felt so nice and now my toes are all pretty!

Mattilyn is due in 6 days and I have a feeling she is going to hang out until she is forced to come out! The doctor said we will come up with a plan for induction at our next appointment which is Wednesday. I am really praying that we don't need an induction and I ask for your prayers as well for a natural start to labor.

Now onto some pictures.

Here is my 39 week belly picture.

New Pics1 002

Here are a couple pictures of Matt installing the carseat in my car!

new pics 204

new pics 205

And here are just some random pictures of the crazy dogs! Gotta love 'em!

new pics 052

new pics 055

new pics 059

Well that is all for now. I really need to get some cleaning done! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments: