Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Orlando Vacation Day 1 (09/19/2010)

I know it has been forever since I have updated the blog but I am going to try and start back up starting with a vacation recap.

Matt, Mattie, myself, my mom and dad all traveled to Orlando for a week. We all had a great time! Mattie was such a good traveler also. She did really well on the flights and handled being off schedule really well.

Mattie and my dad waiting on the bus at KCI.



Mattie playing with her new Magnadoodle we bought for the plane ride. She didn't really play with it on the plane.



Mattie slept pretty much the whole flight from KCI to St. Louis.



Matt and I on the plane.



Our original plans for florida were to stay for 6 days but then one of Matt's seargents graciously offered us a week at their timeshare. We got to extend our vacaction by two days and save money on our accomodations! The rooms were fabulous! They had two bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen, living room and our room was right across from the pool and our patio walked out to the tennis courts.












I had hoped that by leaving on my birthday I wouldn't have to worry about celebrating. Well my parents insisted on taking me out so we went to Cracker Barrel and it was good food and good fun!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

the rooms look fabulous!