Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eating cereal for the first time!

First is a picture of Mattie holding her bottle which she is getting very good at.



This weekend while camping Mattie kept trying to grab everything I was eating or drinking so Matt and I decided we would start her on cereal when we got home.

I had her strapped in at first but she was way too interested in the straps and it was making a big mess on them.

She figured since she can hold her own bottle she should be able to hold her own spoon. She was such a big help!!





She thought her foot might make a good side dish!



I was very glad that we took her clothes off before we started! She was a complete mess and definately needed a bath afterwards!



We will try again tonight and are going to try to make it a little thicker.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love how she was trying to snack on her feet!