Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July.

We spent most of our weekend up at Smithville Lake. As many of you know Hannah's birthday is on the 4th of July so they had her birthday party up there on Friday and she wanted to camp for her birthday. My parents had been camping all week and we joined them along with Andy, Ricci, CheyAnne, Hannah and Christine on Saturday night. We took the dogs along with us and I think they enjoyed it. Ivy isn't too fond of the water as she got sick while we were out on the boat. I have some pictures which I have uploaded to the computer and now I just need to get them put on here.

On another note, I went in for my CD3 bloodwork this morning. Hopefully by the end of this cycle we will have some answers and maybe even a solution. Let's hope for a solution!

No comments: